Health & Safety Consultancy
Scotty Watson has a Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (Southern Institute of Technology) and credentialed by the New Zealand Institute of Safety Management (NZISM) as Graduate status.
- We can develop a full Health and Safety system and Manual for your business.
We can develop the following:
- Site Specific Safety Plans (SSSP)
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Safe Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Health and Safety Policies
- Hazard Registers
- Emergency Response Plans
- HSNO (Chemical) Inventories
- Contractor Audits
- Workplace Site Inspections
We can also assist you with assessment preparation for pre-qualifications such as Sitewise and IMPAC.
Click here to view our Terms of Trade.
We can come to your site, to take samples to test for Asbestos along with giving you an in depth survey of Asbestos in your workplace or worksite.
Respiratory Management Programmes
We can develop a comprehensive Respiratory Management Programmes which aligns with the current standard AS/NZS 1715:2009.
We can develop and assist you with implementing a wellness programme that is designed specifically for your employees and your workplace.